Thrilling. Scary. Emotional. Nail Biting. Twisted. Exciting. Graphic. Creepy. Psychological. Disturbing. Amazing. Engrossing. Witty. Bone Chilling. Haunting. Sad. Phenomenal. A Must See. Dark. Smart. Edge of your Seat. Visually Stunning. Complex. The Shortest 2 1/2 Hrs of my Life.
Tom is a huge Batman fan, and by default so am I (we weren't among the hundreds of weirdos who dressed up... but we wanted to be!) At 12:05 this morning, our waiting finally paid off as we saw what is probably the best movie...EVER! Worth the money..Worth the wait.. worth the time! I can honestly say that I cannot wait to see it again. Thanks to Kevin and Em for being nerds with us a showing up 3 hrs early to wait in line to see the movie; and thanks so Kilee for staying up for 6 hrs to baby sit our kids.
(This film is definitely not for the kiddies).

15 comments:
Hi! Love your blog- way cute. I learned a lot about you. Do you ever get naps with your late nights? How do you do it?!!!
I totally agree. Paul and I went and saw it this afternoon. It was AWESOME!!!!
SO JEALOUS!!!!! I cannot wait to go see this movie!!!
I still have to see the previous batman! I love superhero movies!
Thanks for the book recommendation, that's actually the book my book club picked this month, I'll definitely read it. Have you read "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn?" My FAVORITE!
Sharon, I have not read that, but I will check it out. You will love "These is my Words"!
Sharon, I have not read that, but I will check it out. You will love "These is my Words"!
I saw that movie yesterday with Jared. It was good! I think you liked it better than I did though, but I have to admit, Heathe Ledger did a great job!
Kevin saw this FOUR TIMES this weekend. I'm so glad we went with you guys. The movie was worth losing some sleep.
I can not wait to see it. I don't think you are a nerd for seeing it at midnight. Of course this is coming from someone who is going to get the Breaking dawn book at midnight, so to save face, I have to say that!
Sounds like a great movie. All I have heard our great reviews. I would probably go at midnight too if I had a babysitter. How are you doing?
I loved this movie! We will have to get together to watch it again when it comes out on video!
The package was delivered today. :P
Ooops. I meant to leave a comment on this post but accedently left it on the one below it. Oh well, I just wanted to say thanks for your encouragement on the tee shirts and all. And I think we should definately get together when you come into town. BTW, I'm going to Dark Night this morning. I can't wait!
I totally dressed up. Wore one of the masks that the joker wore during the robery at the begining of the movie. Scared the stuffing out of my friends.
Post a Comment