After taking the "Which Princess are You?" Quiz, I was not surprised at all to find that I am most like Ariel. I have known that for years. It may sound a bit strange but since my family has always been Disney followers and Princess lovers, my sister and I have often talked about which princess many of our friends and family were. Mom- you are definitely Cinderella!
You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
I'm Snow White.
Ariel is my favorite princess.. but she is kind of a brat :) not that you are or anything...
ps if I don't come to book club tonight, it's not because I don't love you. I am not sure if Aaron will be home from work in time for me to come.
I'm Mulan. "Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love."
That was fun.
Post a Comment