My sister Amie and I went to a Breaking Dawn book release party in California. It was so much fun. We wore matching Twilight T-shirts, and few cute buttons that we ordered at zazzle.com. The really great part (or psycho part, depending how you look at it) was that we covered our face with white, glitery eyeshadow, with a bit of gray undser our eyes,... a little silly but we went as Rosealie and Alice. Even though I was probably the oldest person at the party, I felt like a teenager agian, as the hundreds of Twilighters whoped, clapped, and screamed, making me the winner of the costume constest. Usaully everything about the Twilight series makes me feel young and reminds me of what it was like to be in high school when the most important thing in the world was that cute boy. (I think that's one of the reasons it appeals to moms so much,.. it's so much of and escape from reality.)
5 comments:
You do look like Alice. I can't believe you won. That's awesome. I still think you should try to post the polaroid picture that was taken after you won.
That is so fun. I think I am pale enough that I wouldn't have to put any white make up on. It is so nice that you and you sister could go together.
That sounds like so much fun! I still haven't gotten the book yet. I've been dropping hints to my husband. Thanks so much for your sweet comments. And for telling your friends about Moody Lizard! :)
I can't believe it took me so long to read the books. I have read all 4 in a two weeks time! Love them! Can't wait for the movie.
:)
Mindi
so hot
Post a Comment