
The Secret Garden and Dolphin Habbitat at the Mirage was so much fun. The boys and I went for free with Warner's class, and we had a blast. I was surpirxed that both of the boys were more fasinated with the dolphins than the lions and tigers. Xander kept calling the dolphins, "elephins" I think he got them confused with elephants (which were nowhere to be found, go figure). As we were leaving Warner was showing off what he had learned by quizing himself.....
"I know what dolphins eat, ... fish.... and squeakers... I know, I could hear it stuck in their head."
8 comments:
LOVE the squeakers comment! The secret garden is so fun. Great pics!
Warner is so cute. I love that squeakers comment. I bet you will be so happy that you have it written down.
Looks like you guys had fun! I didn't even know about that place! I will have to check it out next time I am there.
We need to check this place out. I've heard it's really cool.
I love that he was quizzing himself. He is such a sweetheart. How did Xander like it?
How fun! I love Vegas! Thanks for telling me about your friends who bought my shirt. Tell them I left them a comment if they didn't see it :).
I so need to take Jeryn there. I can only go see "Simba" so many times at the MGM. HAHAHA!!!
The Dolphin Habitat is more satisfying than the Secret Garden. It was designed to provide a healthy and nurturing environment and to educate the public about marine mammals and their role in the ecosystem. Specialists worldwide were consulted in creating the habitat, which was designed to serve as a model of a quality, human-made environment.
---------------
Sally
Message Marketing
Post a Comment