Saturday was a ton of fun for our ward at the Untalented show. Everyone did such a great job of performing and organizing a fantastic evening. There were magic acts, synchronized swimming, fiddling, and lip syncing, to name just a few of things. I participated in a Hip hop/ Cheer/ Scottish routine with the rest of the RS presidency; which included a pretty impressive stunt. Amie came down for the weekend and put together a cute little number; Andrew, Kaylee, Janet and Ben all did the UpSiDe DoWn Hokey Pokey. I was back stage laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.
But the big surprise (at least for me) was Tom's Solo!! That's right...Tom participated with the young Men's presidency in an American Idol spoof, and he Sang "Once there was a Snowman" for the entire ward! For anyone who knows Tom you can understand what a big deal this was for him, he was so nervous that day and could barley talk to anyone.

3 comments:
I keep forgetting to tell you this, but Tom's song made me laugh the hardest that night... I mean, the singing was great and all, but when he said "tall, tall, tall" his hands went out from his stomach.. on off his head.. so he just got fatter, not taller. It made me laugh so hard!! and then I did that version in Primary because its funnier.
it was a crazy fun night and I think Ben had fun doing the Hokey Pokey... I am not so sure I DID, though!
I forgot about your RS skit. You guys were awesome. I didn't know you all could dance so well. Tom did a good job, too. I couldn't tell he was nervous at all.
I hope someone has a video of the RS skit, I didn't get to see it. And tell Tom his singing was the highlight of the night for Julianne. "Once There Was a Snowman" is one of her favorite songs.
Post a Comment