I'd been having a hectic day trying to complete a final for school, clean house and entertain kids (it doesn't help that Tom has an extra day of school this week and won't be home until 10pm). I think the kids could tell that I was frazzled, because on the drive home from Wal-mart they were silent; until Kaylee pointed out to me one good thing.... where did she learn this from...primary class?
"It's a good thing for Great Great Grandma and Grandpa that they're already dead. 'Cause when Jesus comes again, its gonna be pretty bad here.
......I hear there's gonna be lightening!"
4 comments:
I hope your life starts to calm down soon! Good Luck.
That's why kids are awesome.
Great grandma and grandpa ARE pretty lucky. I don't want to be here when it gets really bad. By the way, I'm stoked for Thursday. I just got the email.
I can guarantee she DID NOT learn it in Primary... at least recently. What kind of teachers do you think we are anyway??? Can you see me giving a lesson about all the scary things that happen before Jesus comes? Seriously. We don't terrorize the kids with talk of lightening! All we mention is love and flowers and family. come on!
Post a Comment