Saturday, March 15

On your mark, get set, GO!

You might be asking yourself "what in the world, would posses four very busy moms to train and plan on running a half Marathon?"
I'm asking myself that same question. But Kelly, Janet, Kate and I are committed! Jane is helping us train and hopefully in four months we will be ready for the race in Bryce Canyon. This was our first Saturday run and I can't believe I actually did all five miles ...
....with out needing an ambulance.







This first picture shows us, just waking up and feeling cold and tired...






...but after the run you can see we are on a natural high (it wouldn't be until the next day that the achy muscles take over and we are cursing the name Jane, for getting us into this mess).






Seriously, I am so excited to get into shape and do something extraordinary like this. Thank you Trainer Jane!

4 comments:

janet said...

I didn't need an ambulance on Saturday, but now I might! My legs are so sore!! It's gonna be fun though..

Jon and Ashley said...

Good luck on the training. I know tht you guys will do great.

Wendy said...

You guys are officially crazy. I mean, rah rah girl power! and all that, but YOU ARE NUTS. But at least you'll be all runner-girl-hottie-ish and nuts, right?

Sara B said...

You girls are tough- you will do great! I am going to try to come and cheer you on for the big day!