Tuesday, March 4

Kids Glow in the Dark

This morning, Warner really made my day a little brighter. He is so sweet and still figuring out the right words to use. He was so excited to tell me that he had figured something out.

Warner- "Mom I glow in the dark!"


Me- (thinking he was being silly) "Oh, you can, wow!


Warner- " I'm always glowing, glowing, all the night."


Me- " What are you talking about, you silly boy?"


Warner- "You know mom, its' like I'm getting bigger and bigger, I'm just glowing all night, when it's dark."




4 comments:

Emilee said...

That's the cutest innocent kid statement that I've heard in a long time.

Sara B said...

Love it. So sweet.

Emily B said...

Rachel,
What a cutie. As I read this, I was thinking, "Aaaaw."

Alison Carter said...

Warner always puts a smile on our face with the cute and funny things he says! We love having him in our primary class!