Friday, March 28

One True Love?!?

Kaylee- " Why do you want to spent time with daddy?"
Mom- "Because he's my one true love."
Kaylee- "Well you and dad and Warner and Xander are my 100 true love, that's alot, huh mom?"
Kaylee- "What does one true love mean?"
Mom- "It means you're only in love one with one person."
Kaylee- "So you don't love me and the boys?"
Mom- "Of course I do, it's just that dad is the one that I'm IN love with."

Kaylee- "Is that like~~~ Tom and Rachel, sitting in a tree~~~?

Mom- "Yep, that's right."
Kaylee- "Ok, now I get it."

5 comments:

Wendy said...

"My 100 true love, that a lot huh?" Your daughter comes up with the funniest stuff. You're going to be so glad you wrote this all down in about 15 years.

vickersfam said...

lol, I love it!

Emily B said...

That girl melts my heart, Rachel. Thanks for the birthday gift. You guys are awesome.
Emily =)

Kiesel Klan said...

That is so dang cute. I love hearing the funny things kids say. There is nothing better.

janet said...

she is so cute!! and such a girl! and I believe 100 true love is much better...