Wednesday, July 2

Wall E

We didn't go see Wall E when it first came out; since Amie and Andrew were coming to visit we thought it would be fun to all go together. They brought us all matching Wall E shirts, that they made, aren't they cute?!?! What an awesome movie! We were all so entertained, even Xander stayed quiet and no one asked us to leave the theater (that's new)! As we left the movie and went out to Chili's for dinner, people kept staring at us.... like they've never seen 7 people wearing the same shirt before! We kept telling the gawking passer-byers, "We just saw the Hulk," that really gave them something to think about. What a fun night, Wall E is definitely an instant favorite!



3 comments:

vickersfam said...

I haven't seen this show yet, but it sounds like maybe I should make the effort. I love Amie and Andrew's gifts for your family! You guys have had some busy times with family in town and lots of activities (4-wheeling, game nighting, movies, eating out, and probably more). Sounds like summer!

Emily B said...

I love the matching t-shirts. And I love that you told everyone that you just saw The Hulk. I think Kevin told you guys that he wanted to go to the Star Wars premiere dressed as a hobbit.

The Smith Family said...

Love the shirts!! Still havne't see the movie, but plan on it very soon!!

PS...Adding you to my blog :)