Well, Here we are...Ashley finally convinced me to start a blog. My biggest fear is that I will get so sucked into updating it, that I will fall behind on my homework and Tom will ground me! Hopefully I have enough interesting things to say to keep you coming back.
Don't forget to post a little "Hello" so I know you stopped by.
11 comments:
You are so funny! How do you find the time for 3 kids, school, R.S., and your hubby! I dont know how you do it! I love your pictures :)
I echo that comment. We all have the same amount of time in this life, and it is all how we prioritize our time that makes a significant difference. Love the blog! --Keith & Kathy Ogden
Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging so we can see what you guys are up to. I can't believe how big your kids are! It's been 5years since we first started our little FHE group in Foothill Ranch! Time flies!
Welcome to blogging! I feel ya on it taking too much time. That's part of the reason mine is so out-of-date and mediocre. It's fun to look at others too (also takes time). Yours looks really good so far. And cute family pictures!
Blogs are great! Welcome!
Kate
Rachel, Your blog is great. I love the background. You are such a great girl. :)
I don't know much about Blogs or Blogging, but I sure like to look aat pictures of you family. You guys are great. I am the luckiest grandpa in the world.
Corey / Dad / Grandpa
Cute blog! I love the background, and we have the same first songs (so you have great taste in music) :-)
Love the site. Especially the pictures. Keep them coming. Love, Grandma
wow Rae i'm impressed. you are fricken HIP! i didn't even know what a blog was...and you have one! everything looks great, you did a good job. i love your kids.i just might kidnap them. i can't wait to come visit in 2 weeks. plan somthing good! love you guys.
-amie
Post a Comment