1. Jobs I have had:
~Ragging Waters
~Spaghetti Factory
~Snow Shack (super fun!)
~JCPenny(2x's once as a sales clerk in the children's department and once as a receptionist) ~Nanny(hated it!)
~IHOP
~Mom (most exhausting, most frustrating, most fun, most rewarding!)
2. ALL the places I have lived:
~Salt Lake City, UT
~Vernal, UT
~Delta, UT
~West Valley, UT
~South Jordan, UT
~Taylorsville, UT
~West Jordan, UT
~Draper, UT
~Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
~Foothill Ranch, CA
~Las Vegas, NV
3. Four movies that I love: (it's so hard to pick!)
`That Thing You Do
~Enchanted
~Kate And Leopold
~Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum
4. Four favorite foods:
~Olive Garden's Fettechini Alfredo
~Pork Roast & Mashed Potatoes
~Carmels
~Lunchable (with turkey and chicken)
5. Four weird things about me:
~I swell up and break out when I eat raw fruits & veggies
~All the hangers in all the closets in my house have to be the same, all the clothes must face the same direction and be in color order. (a little OCD, I know)
~I hate confrontation. I don't stay mad or hold a grudge just because I can't stand to let things blow over or work themselves out, I did things fixed right away.
~I have to park in the same isle every time I go to Wal-mart other wise my groove is thrown off.
6. Four favorite TV shows:(bear with me our rabbit ear antenna only picks up three channels)
~Dancing With the Stars
~CSI (the original..I hate CSI Miami, the main character is so obnoxious)
~Criminal Minds
~Extreme Makeover Home Addition (I tear up every time.. but love to see the decorating ideas)
7. Four places I would love to go: (Any where farther East than Salt Lake City! j/k)
~New York
~Mexico (not Tijuana)
~Washington DC
~London
8. People I tag... any one who hasn't been tagged yet, tell us about yourself!
4 comments:
So, I found your blog through Emily's (in case you were like, "how did this chick find my blog?").
that show Criminal Minds? I went to high school with Matt Gubler- he plays the genius guy. He's hilarious- but I'm guessing not on the show.
And I'm OCD about my closets, too. I don't have matching hangers (yet), but everything has to be facing the proper direction and in the correct section by item and color. So, either you're not that weird, or I'm weird too.
I too have closet wierdness. I can't stand any hangers but white plastic ones. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
Hey Rae! Love the blog! And this edition was really fun to read, mostly because it brought back memories! I love that you still watch "That Thing You Do." Hilarious! I still think of you whenever I see that one on tv. BTW, the chicken scampi at Olive Garden is fabulous! You should try it!
Oh, how i used to love Raging Waters- or Rage, to us locals. and I do not share your same closet OCDness, but my husband does... so I try to mix it up, just to drive him crazy.
And I think I would like Criminal Minds, but I've never seen it.
Post a Comment