We had such a blast at our monthly game night. I can't Believe how crazy eberyone got!
We played MAFIA which is a Jr. High game sort of like murder in the dark, very fun, Laura was the murderer and had us all fooled. We also played BUNCO. For those of you who've ever played... it's nothing like what you're used to. With slight vareiations of rules rotating around, it gets pretty crazy, especailly with five tables and anyone can call out "bunco"! Kate won for the high score and must buncos, you can check out her victory dance, below.
With all of the embarrassing moments that were shared, I think everyone would agree that we went from being just "girls we know from church," to being close friends. I don't think I've ever heard poeple laugh that hard. After some of the stories we heard who could blame us. But we had good use of our "controls", didn't worry about "two-footers" and figured, what the hay, everyone enjoys a good "sunday romp." It's so fun to get silly with the girls!! I can't wait until next month!
P.S. Don't worry, no secrets will be revealed here.

8 comments:
I was just about to go to bed and decided to check out your blog. I absolutely love it! It makes us all look so close. You posted it perfectly!
Hey! Your blog looks so cute! Last night was such a blast! I havn't laughed that hard in so long! I hope you don't mind if I use some of the pics on my blog. I want my family to see how much fun my friends are down here.
great post. You summed it up perfectly and it looks like the collages worked for you after all. I love the video and I am so glad you got it.
and I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!
Thanks for sharing all of those fabulous pictures... and the video is priceless! I agree, we went from being 'sisters' to FRIEND! Thanks for hosting these great parties every month!
I though you were taking a picture of my victory dance... I had no idea you were taking a video. Otherwise I would have had you sign a consent form about NEVER SHOWING ANYONE! Love the party, love the laughs, love the friends.... You're the best!
Kate
This is a great party every month. I can't wait 'til next month.
Emily =)
I guess I chose the right month to give game night a try, huh? I told my husband the next day that I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He looked a little suspicious. heehee.
I had such a blast. Thank you so much for hosting the party every month. You're awesome!
Post a Comment