Well at least we lasted most of the day!
I knew I was pressing my luck. I shouldn't have posted anything about not having tantrums, until Xander was in bed for the night! In case your seeing these pictures and wondering about the safety of the Simpson children, before you call child services, you might want to take a look at the post below for an explaination. (On second thought, why don't you go ahead and call them, I hear jail can be pretty quiet and someone else cooks the food).
Oh well, better luck tomorrow!
4 comments:
those pictures are priceless! and if you are headed to a quiet place where someone else cooks, I'd love to join! We should seriously do a girls weekend trip to CA and let our husbands fend for themselves! We have enough fun girls in this ward! okay... so now I am rambling.. I am SO glad you started a blog! it's so much fun to get to know people (and easier) when we all have little ones to tend to! I love, love your pictures at Red Rock! and Kaylee is such a doll. she is a little smarty pants too!
sorry about the novel of a comment. I will see you tonight for games!
Oh, my gosh, you poor girl. :) I feel for you with the tantrum stuff, although I havn't had one give themselves a bloody nose yet. Knock on wood. I love having a blog, this is great fun...! See you tonight at game night. I hope you guys don't mind me coming since I am in Mountains Edge. Hee, hee.
I am leaving a comment, even though we have already talked about it. I just wanted to let you know I said hi. I will see you tonight.
That is hilarious! I'm sure he'll outgrow it but I know it's NO fun!
Post a Comment