All three of the kids are back in school, full day.
Kaylee is in 3rd grade, which is especially crazy to me beacause I can remember alot from my 3rd grade year, she is just geting to be so big. Her class is a "single gender class" and believe it or not, she chose that is very excited. I'm nervous for her, she's never really gotten into any of the girl drama, and I'm a litle worried, since in the past she has hung out mostly with the boys. The school uniforms really cramps her style and she's green with envy that Xan gets to chose his cloths. She spends most of her free time reading or creating, in fact she designed and created the backpack you see in her picture.Warner is starting 1st grade, and he too is in a "single gender class." He is very happy, and has always been the type to easily adjust. The past three days he has come home listing the new friends that he's made. As a side note, he is really digging the school uniforms. He wakes up every day excited and suprized to wear the same two colors of polo shirt.
Xander is in the kids program at a different school and gets to ride the bus every day. At first he didn't want to go, after meeting the teacher (who really is wonderful), he announced that he hated me, the teacher, and school, and that he wouldn't go. But after we went school shopping and got a weeks worth of tractor shirts, he was excited to show everyone, including the bus driver, office staff, and his teachers, his new shirts; finally there is something for a three year old to live for!

3 comments:
The kids look so cute in their new school pictures. So glad you are back with your updates. What a great family you have.
I think the uniforms are ADORABLE. But I could see how they could cramp Kaylee's cute style.
Looks I need new pictures for my desk. They are so cute.
Post a Comment