Friday, August 21

Post to announce a Post?!?!

This may sound a little silly but I am completely overwhelmed at the thought of posting an update. The past few months have been crazy for us starting with Tom getting laid off! that was such a bummer and lasted for so long that I didn't want to post anything for fear of doing nothing but compaining. Then I satred an intense summer training at the college to getting my CNA linsence to hopefully get a job. To say that the school took up most of my time would be understatment!

When my school was finally finished, we had over a month worth of travle plans (no where exotic or too exciteing). We had a few good adventures along the way and two new additions to our family. But I dont know where to start. So when I finally straighten my brain out I will give a better update, including pics of the new house, our new sister, and our new dog.

I try to tell myself that I will be glad that I have recorded these things later and that its worth it because I know my Grandmother reads this, buts lets be honest; I want to know who else cares... If you are reading this and care about updates on our family, will you let me know

10 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Me, Me! It's definitely time for an update!

Tiffany said...

Yes, update!

Jane said...

I care! So glad to see an update!

janet said...

yes... post pictures and tell us what's going on in your busy life!!!

Emily B said...

Me too! Let's see pictures!

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm so sorry Tom lost his job. I know exactly how you feel. I have been wondering how you have been. Lets email each other for sure.

Wendy said...

This is how I get my Rachel fix! (Until you come visit me in New Jersey someday, of course.) Please update. The texts just aren't enough.

Grandma Joyce said...

I have missed your updates. It keeps me close to you, Tom & the kids. Loved your visit last week.

Unknown said...

Yes!! Keep posting. :D It's been a while....

tiffunny said...

I like reading updates about your little family since the last time I saw you was when Xander was a baby. I totally get what you're saying about staying up on your blogs is often more overwhelming than not.