
The Twilight opening Night was so much fun. A group of ladies from the ward went together and came up from Cali, which was awesome. There was so much excitement we had to take a picture, every step of the way,... including in the car,... at Wal-mart getting treats,... and in the theater lobby playing cards with other Twilighters we met there. I loved the movie, the characters met all of my expectations, the music was fantastic (I already have the soundtrack), and the special effects were good. However, I does not even hold a candle to the book!!
10 comments:
I think the evening was a blast, but did you really LOVE the movie?! I thought it was okay to good, but I didn't LOVE it!
I enjoyed the movie,(not my favorite, but I am going agin this week) but Like I said I really Loved the book.
I'm stealing all of these pictures, okay? That night was so fun, even though I was a beast the next day. I saw the movie three times this weekend, and I have to say that it got better every time I watched it. I can't wait for New Moon. I hope they'll put a little more money into the special effects this time.
Hollaaaaaaaaar! Oh my heck that was fun! I love the picture with your hair in mid swing. I love that we took that WHILE you were driving and you didn't even swerve! I would have killed us for sure! New Moon? So soon? I hope they get a bigger budget! Thanks for the good times!
I wish I could have been there. I have gone twice so far as well and loved it too! It is not exactly like the book, but it captures everything about the book that is important to tell the story. It gets a big thumbs up! Hopefully I can join you for New Moon. :)
looks like a fun group that ended up going. Glad you had fun!
such a fun night, but i definitely paid for it friday... so worth it though!!
Rachel! I loved the movie! Thanks for wearing one of my shirts! Seeing that just made my day. :)
yo! put up the pictures form havasu!
Post a Comment