Tuesday, November 4

Married 8 Years!


I can’t believe it’s already been eight years. We have officially passed over the cursed “seven year itch” and to everyone who said we couldn’t make it…nah, nah , nah, nah! In honor of this momentous occasion, I have decided to embarrass the two of us with a few photos to represent the past eight years.












16 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. The one with Tom's peroxide bleached blonde hair is the best.

Sara B said...

Happy Anniversary- Looks like you have had a good 8 years from all the fun pictures.

Emily B said...

I also love the bleached hair picture. You guys are so cute together. Happy 8 years!

Hibbard Family said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years is a good milestone to celebrate. I love seeing older pictures of people its so fun.

Alli Waldron said...

Happy anniversary! Those pictures are great! I hope the next 8 years are just as good!

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture & love you guys a lot. You are wonderful together. Many, Many more

Skeeter said...

Happy 8 years!!! Congrats! Love all the pics of you guys. What a great couple!!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Congratulations!! Love the pics... I am glad Tom doesn't bleach his hair anymore!!! j/K

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Time flies. Yeah it's your crazy aunt:) Who would dare say you'll never make it? Shame on them. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
LOVE SHELLY

Carl and Tami said...

That is awesome! You guys are such a cool couple. We will someday reach our 8 year anniversary.

Call me if you are serious about doing a family photo shoot.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! You guys have come a long way- so has Tom's hair.

Mindi said...

How cute! Wow! Your wedding picture....that was a shocker! Congrats! Couple more years to 10!

janet said...

I thought I commented on this.. but I guess it didn't show up! Happy Anniversary. I can't wait to see the picture of your hair after the NYNY rollercoaster. Maybe if you post it, you will get more comments than Tom's bleached blonde do.

Oh, I think I said on my earlier comment that your head in the cruise picture looks like it's photoshopped in.. or that you are sticking your head through a painted board with a whole cut for your head. Is that rude? You can handle it, I am sure.

Anyway, Happy Anni!

Flinders Family said...

So cute! I love that you both have had your share of "looks". Fun!

The Simpson Family said...

Janet, the wind was blowing like crazy that night, what can you do?

About the bleach blond hair... after this post Tom is thinkin' it's pretty cool, he wants to bring that style back... gook luck to that!

vickersfam said...

Happy belated anniversary! I like the photos of you guys. Crazy it's been so long!