We have been enjoying our Indian summer, but also realy missing the beautiful change of seasons. The few plants that live in Las Vegas don't really change, they stay green (or brown) all year long. So, today we set out to make our own Fall leaves. The we went on a trip around the block with the Shumway boys, Ben, Luke and Zack. The kids collected dozens of interesting leaves and a few other things (Xander picked up alot of sticks, and Luke collected mostly flowers). Then we came home to make our fall rubbings.


.jpg)
5 comments:
Love the King of the World bubble. He says that all the time and I don't think I have ever written it down. Cute. And Luke is totally my flower picker!
Thanks so much for watching them. I love when I can leave them for HOURS and not worry if they are having a good time.
How beautiful... you are such a clever mom!! That looks like a great activity. I just might have to steal that (of course that will be a few years from now when they've learned to stop eating the crayons)
I remember doing this in kindergarten. I think our teacher was trying to teach us that leaves actually change colors in other places. What a fun activity for the kids.
That is a great fall project!! I love the way it turned out!!
Hey, got your message. I didn't get it till that night and I was so exhausted. I really need to go to game night. Sorry!
Post a Comment