You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!
Turns out, Tom is Jasper....pretty cool.
(For those who are non-Twilighters, Alice and Jasper are a couple).
You are intelligent, obeservant and good at managing a group of people. Although you long for meaningful connections, you can be can be distant and sometimes lack self control. You are careful though and the tough experiences you’ve been through help you to work at living a better life


7 comments:
that is super cute. I turned out to be Alice too but I don't think I fit her at all. cause I'm definetly not good with fashion but you seem to fit her well :)
hmmm...so are husbands ARE alike, as we said before. Only I guess we're gay since I'm Carlisle.
I totally meant to say 'our' husbands not 'are'. how embarrassing! :)
I took the test and I'm Esme. Me & grandpa haven't even read the new book yet.
It's funny to see how many couples match. This is the third matching coupld I've seen.
Hey Rachel Aunt Shelly's an Alice alson. I would not have guessed that. Can't wait for the movie. Love reading your blog.
Hi Rachel, this is Julie (Henline) from Granger. I found your blog through the blog frog thing cause you're linked to Lori, Sharon, and Tiff. I thought I would say hi. Your family is adorable and you look amazing!!! I hope you're doing well. I would love to keep in touch. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment