Love it...so cute!!
Very cute!! The holidays are a great time to do crafts with the kids.
way cute... you always do such cute, fun things with your kids!!
What a fun activity! I love Halloween.
That is so cute! Only you would do something this crafty for halloween!
I love it! Halloween is one of my very fav holidays!!
I love Halloween! That's a cute haunted house.
Howdy Simpsons of Nevada... remember me;)Check out my blog at hopesdreamsandhiccups.blogspot.com and I will save your info to my contacts to keep up on you!!!!I hope all is well with you all;)Bests,Damien
ps... we really miss you freaks!!! So make sure you come visit or invite us to come visit!!! DO you have an extra room?
Fun craft! Where did they come up with it?Also, to answer your question, I did let Hunter pick out his own costume, and then I just decided to have Landon follow suit (no pun intended).BTW, I think Kaylee will be a cute scary mummy!:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love it...so cute!!
Very cute!! The holidays are a great time to do crafts with the kids.
way cute... you always do such cute, fun things with your kids!!
What a fun activity! I love Halloween.
That is so cute! Only you would do something this crafty for halloween!
I love it! Halloween is one of my very fav holidays!!
I love Halloween! That's a cute haunted house.
Howdy Simpsons of Nevada... remember me;)
Check out my blog at hopesdreamsandhiccups.blogspot.com and I will save your info to my contacts to keep up on you!!!!
I hope all is well with you all;)
Bests,
Damien
ps... we really miss you freaks!!! So make sure you come visit or invite us to come visit!!! DO you have an extra room?
Fun craft! Where did they come up with it?
Also, to answer your question, I did let Hunter pick out his own costume, and then I just decided to have Landon follow suit (no pun intended).
BTW, I think Kaylee will be a cute scary mummy!:)
Post a Comment