Tuesday, October 21

Lovin' our Indian Summer

October is the best time of year for Las Vegas. We've had our long, hot summer and it's such a relief when it cools off. Fall here is like spring for other places. We' re really enjoying family time out side in the back yard. S'more anyone?

7 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun!! I think that is what I will miss most about living in places like Las Vegas and AZ. But it is super nice to have leaves that change colors and to cuddle in a blanket on cooler nights!! Looks like you have a fun backyard!

Alli Waldron said...

With school I really only learn the stuff that pertains to my major. When it comes to finance, I know what I am learning. As far as the generals go - I really just put into short term memory and forget it when the semester is over.

I wanted to ask you...what time is your ward trunk-or-treat? I think Chad and I are going to crash it :)

Emily B said...

I love your Haunted Mansion music.

The Smith Family said...

I want a s'more...can I come over :)

Hibbard Family said...

I agree, fall in Vegas is the best time of the year!

Anonymous said...

It is soooooo true! There are about three weeks in the fall and three weeks in the spring....

wait... check that...

The fall lasts about three weeks and the spring lasts about three weeks and that is the best time of year in Vegas.

That is why we left... six weeks just isn't enough.

And while I miss you all very much, I do not miss the weather of Vegas!!

Wendy said...

That's not why I left. I love Las Vegas weather. Summer nights are the best, but the fall nights are pretty great, too.

Anyway, your backyard campfire looks like fun.