So in the spirit of discovery, here are some of his findings…..
2. Peanut butter and fast orange do not taste good on toast.
3. Antibacterial soap will continue to foam up for days, when applied to cloth seats.
4. Hand lotion will not clean hair (thought it will act like super hold gel).
5. Crushed up crackers make a great ramp for small vehicles.
6. Even sinks with a porcelator, (an over flow) can over flow.
8. A whole tube of blue tooth paste can be hidden in dark brown carpet, leaving nothing but a slight stickiness.
9. A screen door can be entirely shredded before it falls of t
10. Crayola crayons are in fact washable, even from real wood floors and furniture.
11. Furniture polish, when spread on tile, makes a skating rink that cannot be merely moped up.
12. Windex does not clean dishes in the
13. You can create lightening from an outlet without getting shocked.
14. Applesauce is a great bonding agent.
15. Just like on tile, furniture polish is slippery on doorknobs, making it difficult for siblings, or parents to open doors.
16. A hair- straightener makes fun designs on the shiny side of a DVD, and erases the movie.
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! I get really scared when I read posts like this, with people who have kids who are older than Vaughn. I know it's coming soon, but I just don't want to think about dealing with all the clean up! He already makes a big enough mess as is. They grow out of it eventually right (please say yes)?
I'm glad you decided to write it down and keep it your humor about you. I think you might find me in the loony bin! I think my favorite was the lightening one- thank goodness he's still alive!
Ah, you love Katie Melua's Just Like Heaven like I do!
OH MY!!! That's great. Thank goodness he's still alive :)
Holy Cow... what an active boy. And I thought I was busy cleaning up after my busy boy! Good Luck!
You must be busy girl! I have to say that I love reading your blog because it makes me a better mom. You seem to have such a great attitude about everything. I think I would have gone crazy. Good luck and hope everyone can stay alive at your house!
Oh my gosh, Rachel. I'm with Emilee - I'm glad you are blogging about this and making it something you can laugh about. By the way, I am loving the music you have on here.
That was funny! Your wording makes this so hilarious! Although - speaking from experience - I'm sure at time finding those things wasn't so hilarious.
Ok ... my heart goes out to you!!!
I don't have one as active as yours. I love your sense of humor and attitude. Just remember we are parents to those children that truly belong in our family. :)
would you mind emailing me a couple of pictures from game night to akwaldron@hotmail.com? Thanks again for having me!
Rachel Simpson!? Wow - today I'm finding people left & right & i wasn't even trying. Anyways, I found Jen NEbeker's blog today & then saw your link. I didn't recognize who you guys were at first at all. The kids have grown tons since you moved! That little baby especially! Anyways, i was in Spanish Hills with you guys too. I'm definitely going to have to take some time & read some of your blog - but the baby is crying for me to come get her out of the crib so off I go. If you want to see my blog just email me (click on my name/id) and give me your email address.
Tiffany Skelton
LOVE IT!!! WE have learned some of these things around our house too... =)
Wild… Children sure do open your eyes to what seems to be “The Impossible”.
Oy.
Post a Comment