Saturday, June 14

Summer Haircut

Warner has wanted to grown his hair out for a long time,... refusing haircuts (except for the occasional trim in the front so he can see) even when offered a small bribe. I have to admit it was so soft and blond; I loved to play with it too. But Tom would not let up with comments about his “pretty little girl” and surprisingly enough it didn’t bother Warner, because he loved his locks so much. It’s not that it was incredibly long, but when I remembered one of my girlfriends from school, who, actually did have the same cut, I decided It was time for a new summer do.

Before....

..& After



By the time we were done there was 3x as much hair on the floor as on his head… but doesn’t he look so handsome!?!?!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So handsome!

Emily B said...

He is such a cute kid. I also had a friend who was a girl who had the same haircut as Warner did in the first picture.

Sharon said...

I truly believe there is nothing cuter than a little boy with a fresh hair cut!

Wendy said...

He looks more grown up now! Amazing what a haircut can do, huh? (I've had his "before" haircut a few times in my life, but I think he wore it best.)

Anonymous said...

Rachel, Love this site. Keep up the good work. Love, Grandma

janet said...

He is SUCH a cute boy! love the new do!