I consider myself to be a lucky mom for many reasons, but today I am reminded about one in particular. I never have to fight the boys to get in the bath; heck, I don’t even have to call them to come. Once they hear the water going, they come running, with hundreds of cars, trucks, planes, and guys, all needing a bath as well. They line up the vehicles along every edge and shelf of the tub, to await their turn in the wash, while dozens more are already soaking in the suds. I think it’s funny, but part of me can’t help but dread the water mess on the floor, not to mention I am always the worker in charge of towel drying in this free hand car wash. I guess I should be proud that they take such pride in the appearance of their toys.
4 comments:
THAT is a serious bathtime. You are a patient woman.
Your a fun mom to let them do that! Also the drive in sounds like so much fun-I should try that sometime! And Warner's hair looks great! Did you cut it yourself??
How fun you are! I get bored too fast to let kaden play with that many toys! If you did Warner's cut yourself I'm sending my kid to your house next time he needs a cut because all I can manage to do with his hair is a buzz!
I love your boys' exciting bath time adventures! Joshua would love to join in sometime, I'm sure of it. And, wow, you definitely have a lot of cars!
Post a Comment