A - Attached or Single? – Attached Happily!
B - Best Friend - My husband Tom & my sister Amie

C - Cake or Pie? – Boston Cream Pie (Which is actually a cake)
B - Best Friend - My husband Tom & my sister Amie

C - Cake or Pie? – Boston Cream Pie (Which is actually a cake)
D - Day of choice? – Sunday, a reason to get dressed up, and get justifiable relaxation.
E - Essential item? - Mascara
F - Favorite color? – So hard to choose, it depends, on if that’s for a shirt, or balloons or whatever.
G - Gummy bears or worms? – Neither, if it’s possible, I think they are too sweet!
H - Hometown? – I grew up in West Valley UT, But I don’t’ know if I would call it “home”
I - Favorite Indulgence? - Shopping
H - Hometown? – I grew up in West Valley UT, But I don’t’ know if I would call it “home”
I - Favorite Indulgence? - Shopping
J - January or July? - January (I don’t like wearing shorts, and in Vegas it’s almost a must)
L - Life isn't complete without? – Good friends!

M - Marriage Date? - November 4, 2000
N - Number of Bros & Sis? - 5 brothers (Jon, Nate, Jason, Caleb, Jacob), 1 sister (Amie)

O - Oranges or Apples? – Cameo Apples

P - Phobias and Fears? – Spiders, Driving over or near water…yikes!
Q - Quote?- "Try a little harder to be a little better."- Gordon B. Hinckley

M - Marriage Date? - November 4, 2000
N - Number of Bros & Sis? - 5 brothers (Jon, Nate, Jason, Caleb, Jacob), 1 sister (Amie)
O - Oranges or Apples? – Cameo Apples
P - Phobias and Fears? – Spiders, Driving over or near water…yikes!
Q - Quote?- "Try a little harder to be a little better."- Gordon B. Hinckley
R - Reason to smile? – Tom just got a huge raise! ;) (money doesn't slove everything, but it sure makes things easier!)
S - Season of choice? - Fall
S - Season of choice? - Fall
T - Tag Ten People? – Tiffany, Sharon, Mindi, Tami, Stephanie, Becky, Jen, Liz, (I know that’s only 8!)
U - Unknown fact about me? – I like keeping score, giving talks, and talking to strangers.
V - Vegetable? – Broccoli, boiled and swimming in butter.
V - Vegetable? – Broccoli, boiled and swimming in butter.
W - Worst habit? - Picking and scratching at my skin.
X - X-Ray? – Ankle, elbow, thumb, foot, wrist, back, lungs, ribs, nose, neck (I didn’t think I was accident prone until I read this list!)
Y - Your favorite food? – Pork roast and mashed potatoes
Z - Zodiac sign? - Aquarius
3 comments:
That was fun! Even after knowing you for...13 years(?) I am still able to learn things from these tag games. But I must say, I can't believe that you LIKE giving talks! You can come and talk in my place ANY time! :)
I loved all of your new pictures. I can't believe you took out the answer I put in! Just kidding.
Work the shorts. You have cute legs.
Post a Comment