Tuesday, October 27

This is Halloween

In honor of all the Halloweens that we've spent together, I decided it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane.







Xander almost didn't

make it in time for

Halloween. He wasn't

due unitl the midle

of November, so we

whiped him up a

sidekick outfit

(though he didn't

actually go

Trick 'or' Treating)!




6 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

So cute!! I remember when they went as Dorothy and the Lion... how fun to take a look back!!

Emily B said...

Is that Rainbow Bright? I bet you made it too. You do some amazing stuff, Rachel. I love your kids' costumes every year.

The Simpson Family said...

Thanks Em. I love to sew, so every year I make them have a homemade costume wether they like it or not.

Grandma Harris said...

What a wonderful trip down memory lane. The costumes are always so cute. You are one creative mom. Lucky kids

Wendy said...

You have serious sewing skills! And tons of creativity. And I like that your kids will go along with a theme if you want them to. You must be tricky mom.

vickersfam said...

You've got some mad skillZ with a capital Z! ok that was kind of lame, but seriously you rock it with the sewing machine. You should really consider making some $ from this talent.