Tuesday, September 8

Taco Chicken Rolls

Every six weeks or so, I get together with a wonderful group of ladies, and we make freezer meals. Dinners that we all help make, then freeze until we need them. I wanted to share a recipe for one particular dish that is a little different but good.

Taco Chicken Rolls

3 lbs chicken breast
1 c. finely crushed Dorritos (I like nacho flavor)
1/2 pack taco seasoning
3 oz. Montery Jack cheese(cut into 2in sticks)
4 oz. chopped green chilies


Poud Chicken to flatten it. (If it is very thick, you can also cut it in half horizontally.) Place a cheese stick and1 Tbs chilies on each piece of chicken. Tuck in ends and roll up, secure with toothpick. Coat chicken with dorritos and seasoning mixture.

Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.



Kids tested,
mother approved!
And by the way, you don't have to freeze it ,but if you do it will keep for months.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Doritos, huh? I bet that does taste good!

CHarris said...

Sounds YUMMY!!

Skeeter said...

That looks so GREAT! so going to try that out. Need some new receipes to try.