Besides our pet Mantis (which after a month, is now MIA) it’s been a while since we’ve had a new member of our family. So it has really been a treat to have my sister living here with us.Amie moved here from Orange Co CA, just after Christmas. She’s planning working at In-n-Out Burger and taking Sign Language 4 at CSN. I love her so much, but because of our age gap, we weren’t very close before I moved out. So I’m finally understanding all the hubbub about sharing with a sister….and it’s pretty cool, except when she wears my cloths and looks better in them than I do! We’ve been doing a lot of packing lately, so having an extra helper around is really great.
If anyone is in need of a seriously awesome babysitter, don’t hesitate to call.
8 comments:
I'm glad you have family close by now. There is nothing better than the Fam.
Your sister is so much fun. I'm glad you get to have her live with you and help you out. Otherwise, this time might be be pretty stressful.
Amie is hilarious. I hope you guys keep having fun living together.
I lost my cell phone and my old ward list- I need you to email me your phone number so I can call you!
I'm so glad you have Amie around to get to know better and to have some extra help, especially right now with packing and all. She seems like such a sweet girl and is beautiful too.
Have you guys found a place to live- in the ward yet?
Hi! This is Kimberly from your mom's ward in SoCal! I'm so happy for Amie. And the pic of her you have posted is just gorgeous, as always. And what she did for the Gomez family @ Christmas w/ Inn n Out is so amazing, it really touches my heart.
Tell Amie I miss seeing her here, but am happy for her. My sister LOVES ASL and teaches it.
Check out my blog - There is a free stay at the Palms!
Rachel, I just read on Alli Waldron's blog that you guys put together 14 freezer meals and that you were in charge of recipies. I was wondering if you would forward me the recipies as baby #3 is about to make his debut in about a month and having 14meals in the freezer ready to go would be a huge help and time saver to a mother of 3 under age 3! My email is cjmsquared@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. BTW what an awesome thing to get together and do.
Post a Comment