Monday, December 22





"A tiny sweet thing,
for you and your kids,....


We wish you a
Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year!"

5 comments:

Carl and Tami said...

so stinkin cute!

Tami ~

Emily B said...

I love Xander in this picture. By the way, I finally found the wheel that goes to his tractor, so I'll be calling you soon to bring it over. Sorry it took so long.

Mindi said...

Adorable. They all look so good! Just missing you and Tom. Have a Merry Xmas! Hopefully we can get together with you more in the New Year! Love you guys!
Mindi

vickersfam said...

Merry belated Christmas to you! :)

Tiffany said...

Hey Rae,
That is such a cute Christmas picture! I tried to send you a Christmas card a few weeks ago, but it came back. I must have gotten your address wrong! Sorry it didn't make it!:) I hope you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!